Motorhome Description-NOW SOLD
We can access new motorhomes just like this one!
This Immaculate 2017 Burstner Ixeo IT680G is 10’s of thousands under replacement cost in New Zealand!. With just over 8000 kms, this vehicle with its luxury leather interior presents likes new. Very impressive on all levels – high quality, functionality, comfort and luxury with an electrically operated large in-line drop down bed this offers a fantastic layout. This is ‘German engineering and innovation’ at its best. The rear bathroom and kitchen have been designed to make it feel spacious. The modern L-shaped kitchen is fully kitted out with 145L fridge/freezer, 3 gas hobs, and gas oven/grill, 2 x 12V batteries (180 AH). The IT680G has a large rear garage.
- 2.3L multijet 2 Euro 6 class diesel.
- 150 BHP /112 KW, 380NM of torque.
- Comformatic 6 speed automatic
- 16” heavy duty Alloy wheels
- Air Bag(s)x2.
- Hill Holder
- Electronic Stability Control ( ESC)
- Traction Control+.
- Large 90 Litre diesel allowing long range travel
- Payload: 530 kg.
- GVM: 3650 kg. (COF)
- Length: 6.99 metres.
- Width: 2.30 metres.
- Height: 2.98 metres.
Exterior Advantages and Extras
- Low-frame chassis with wide-track rear axle
- One piece Hartel habitation door extra wide, window, blind and rubbish container
- Ext BBQ gas point
- Thule 4m Awning
- Large external rear garage
- Reverse camera
- Solar panel-100w
- Headroom of 198 cm.
- Central Locking including habitation door.
- Cruise Control.
- Truma 6 central heating Under floor heating system
- Remis cab blinds
- Reverse camera
- Stunning Pioneer multimedia and navigation system
- Gas Oven/Grill
- ‘Ferra Arc’ Leather upholstery.
- Blinds and Fly Screens.
- Cab air Conditioning.
- 120L Fresh 90L Waste Water Tanks,
- Dometic Fridge/freezer 145L 12V/240V/Gas.
- 3 burner gas Hob,
- 2 x 95AH factory fitted top of the line Leisure Batteries
- Swivel Front Seats ‘captains chairs’.
- Drive on a car licence. Full ‘freedom camping’ certified.
- Fiat warranty valid to January 2020.