Motorhome Description-NOW SOLD
This privately owned vehicle has travelled 55000km. It has just received a regular service in which brakes and rotors have been replaced. Full service history is available.
This vehicle is a turnkey holiday ready to happen. The only reason she is for sale is because we upgraded unexpectedly, hence all the servicing and certification and maintenance has all been done thinking that we were keeping it long term
Our loss is somebody else’s gain.
- 20130Fiat Ducato 2.3 .130bhp turbo diesel.
- 6 speed manual gearbox.
- Air Bags x2.
- Electronic Stability Control ( ESC).
- GVM: 3500kg. (WOF).
- Length: 7.4 metres.
- Width: 2.34 metres.
- Height: 2.9 metres.
Exterior Advantages and Extras
- Low-frame chassis with wide-track rear axle.
- Thule Awning.
- Very large external rear garage, outside access from each side and internal access.
- Roof rails.
- Solar panel-220w.
- Fiamma bike rack (2 x bikes).
- Large gas locker accommodating 2 x 9KG cylinders.
- Cruise Control.
- Built in Satellite navigation system.
- Fuel computer.
- Thermostat controlled Truma Combi central heating and water system.
- New colour reverse camera.
- 3 burner gas hob, stainless steel Gas Oven/Grill .
- Cab air Conditioning.
- 100L Fresh 100L Waste Water Tanks.
- Large 3 way fridge with separate freezer 12V/240V/Gas.(recently serviced).
- Swivel Front Seats ‘captains chairs’ with double armrests.
- Led lighting throughout.
- Separate shower room.
- Separate toilet room with Thetford flush cassette toilet (with extra spare cassette) and hand basin.6 berth; 2 singles in rear stateroom converting to a large king (sliding door separates bedroom from saloon), double electric bed drops down from ceiling in main saloon, dinette converts into double bed.
- Drive on a car licence. Full ‘freedom camping’ certified.
- New self-containment for 6 people for 4 years New Electrical certificate for 4 years NZ Gas certificate.